- 1/2 cup (80 g) unflavored collagen peptides
- 1/2 cup (56 g) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 g) xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) salt
- 4 large eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
1Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2Combine the unflavored collagen peptides, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt in a large bowl.
3Add the whisked eggs, unsweetened almond milk, and olive oil to the bowl and combine until smooth. Spread the dough in the prepared loaf pan.
4Place the loaf pan in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until the loaf is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5Remove from the oven and let the loaf cool completely. Remove the cooled loaf from the pan before slicing.
6Store leftover bread in a sealed container for 2 to 3 days.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 138 Fat: 6 g Total Carbs: 3 g Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 1 g Net Carbs: 1 g Protein: 13 g