- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) avocado oil (or use coconut oil)
- ½ medium onion (55 g), finely chopped
- ½ head (300 g) of cauliflower, food processed into rice-like particles
- ½ medium bell pepper (60 g), finely chopped
- 3 green onions (15 g), finely chopped
- 1 carrot (50 g), grated
- ¼ cup (70 g) purple cabbage, roughly chopped
- ½ cup (135 g) broccolini, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves (6 g) of garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1Add the avocado or coconut oil to a large frying pan and cook the diced onion until slightly browned.
2Then add in the rest of the vegetables and cook on high heat until slightly softened, approximately 10 minutes.
3Add the minced garlic, tamari sauce, and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 1-2 minutes more and serve.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 185 Fat: 15 g Total Carbs: 11 g Fiber: 4 g Sugar: 4 g Net Carbs: 7 g Protein: 3 g