- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of avocado oil, to cook with
- 1/4 onion (28 g), diced
- 1 chicken breast (200 g), diced
- 16 spears of asparagus (250 g), chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of sesame oil
1Add the avocado oil to a hot frying pan or wok.
2Add the diced onion and cook until it turns translucent.
3Add in the diced chicken and stir-fry until the chicken is cooked. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4Add the asparagus into the same frying pan and stir-fry for 5 minutes on high heat.
5Add the chicken back in, and season with tamari sauce and sesame oil.
6Enjoy with cauliflower “rice”.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 492 Fat: 41 g Total Carbs: 10 g Fiber: 4 g Sugar: 5 g Net Carbs: 6 g Protein: 24 g