A perfect dessert for a perfect summer day.
- 13 oz (365 g) blueberries
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) ghee, melted
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) coconut oil, solid
- 1/2 cup (60 g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (20 g) shredded coconut
1Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C).
2Add blueberries to a bowl. With the back of a fork, gently press down on some of the blueberries. Mix in the lemon juice, vanilla extract, and melted ghee. Pour the mixture into an 8” baking dish.
3Cut the coconut oil into small pieces. Combine the flour and coconut oil until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Add the shredded coconut.
4Spread the flour mixture over the blueberries. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 73 Fat: 6 g Total Carbs: 6 g Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 4 g Net Carbs: 4 g Protein: 1 g