"After trying so many things, I finally discovered an incredible way to smooth out wrinkles, lift dark spots, and love looking in the mirror again!"
(Most women say it takes just 3 minutes in the morning.)
The truth is... most celebrities spend over $100,000 per year to maintain their youthful looks. It's just crazy.
However, a group of scientists recently uncovered an INEXPENSIVE and FASTER way to achieve younger, smoother skin (and even more vibrant hair).
It's based on a forgotten technique that once allowed Cleopatra to become the most beautiful (and powerful) woman in the world.
And now, thousands of women in the US and Asia are using this secret to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reverse signs of aging, and start getting noticed again.
I want to show you how to take advantage of this discovery -- and also the true story about how a trip to the shoe store led to a very painful wakeup call for me.
...and how the awful feeling of being 'invisible' helped me find this surprising discovery...
Cleopatra's jaw-dropping beauty & irresistible appeal are the stuff of legend.
However... you might be surprised to know that she did NOT win the genetic lottery...2
According to historians, she worked very hard to stay beautiful.
Under the desert sun, skin and hair age incredibly fast.
As a result, Cleopatra suffered from premature aging, wrinkles, dark spots, and brittle hair -- much earlier than other women.
At that time, being beautiful was the only way for a woman like Cleopatra to be taken seriously by all the men around her.
As Cleopatra aged, men in positions of power stopped taking her seriously and started completely ignoring her.
Instead, they chose to follow and support her younger brother.
In fact -- even after becoming pharaoh -- Cleopatra was exiled from her own country.
She was removed as Pharaoh, stripped of all titles, and forced to flee to nearby Syria.
As an aging woman, Cleopatra was suddenly faced with a harsh world that seemed to value only her beauty.
Devastated, poor, and dejected, Cleopatra grew bitter and angry at the world for her misfortune.
"Were it not for being born a woman, I'd be even more powerful and revered than my brothers..."
But in a moment of clarity, Cleopatra resolved that she wouldn't let aging get the better of her.
She vowed to regain control of her life.
And as luck would have it, she stumbled onto a remarkable solution that would allow her to regain both her beauty and power...
In the desert, nothing is more important than water - to drink, for crops, and for trade.
And the ancient Egyptians were able to harness the power of water through the curious discovery of a special 'glue'.
You see -- with this 'glue', the Egyptians were able to bind fabrics and baskets so tightly as to be water-proof.
They made baskets and buckets to carry water to crops, and they also floated goods up and down the river Nile.
But as important as those uses were, Cleopatra discovered a much more shocking benefit...
This 'glue' - a mixture of local Egyptian plants - turned out to be IDEAL for repairing and protecting damaged skin and hair.
At the suggestion of an older female servant, Cleopatra tried adding a small bit of this 'glue' to her meals.
And to her astonishment, she quickly found that it produced stunning results:
Instead of wilting under the desert sun, her skin regained its youthful firmness.
Her hair stayed thicker, longer, and fuller.
She felt fewer aches in her joints.
And she even felt more energetic and happier.
And when she shared this secret with other women, they saw the same anti-aging effects - often very quickly.
At great risk, Cleopatra hid inside a carpet and snuck back into Egypt - where she secretly met with a visiting Julius Caesar.
And in the words of one historian...
"She appealed to his love of spectacle and ... poured on her feminine charms. Caesar soon succumbed and restored Cleopatra to the throne."6
From that point on, she ruled for many years as the most powerful woman in the world...
But it would be another 2,000 years before modern scientists finally figured out her secret...
In the last 5 years, scientists at Harvard1 and the University of Michigan3 have found that Cleopatra's secret was actually an early way to 'wake up' hibernating skin cells.
You see... their research has shown that the REAL CAUSE of wrinkles, dark spots, and aging skin is very different than previously thought.
In fact -- wrinkles and signs of aging are NOT problems with skin cells.
The real problem starts in the part of the skin called the "Extra-Cellular Matrix".
And when this part of the skin breaks down, then skin cells "hibernate", causing wrinkles, dark spots, and more.
Luckily, anybody can reverse this effect, and now, thousands of women are using this discovery to rapidly look younger than ever.
Let me show you how I discovered this secret, and how these women are using it...
Hi! I'm Michelle.
And just a few years ago, I HATED seeing myself in the mirror.
In fact, I'd do everything I could to avoid seeing reflections of myself.
I was constantly noticing new dark spots, wrinkles, and grey hairs.
And whenever I'd see myself, my Immediate thought was “that's my mom” — or else "who is that woman?"
I knew that everyone else could see it as well, because even my friends and family stopped complimenting me.
But after one fateful trip to the shoe store, I reached my breaking point.
And as painful as that experience was, it turned out to be the best thing ever for my health and my life...
One Sunday - a couple years ago - I needed to buy a new pair of sneakers.
So I headed to my local mall and walked into one of the large shoe stores.
I looked around and saw a young man and woman wearing store uniforms.
I motioned to them that I needed help — and even though they could clearly see me, it was as if I wasn't even there.
It's like they didn't even see me.
At first I was just confused, so I walked up to them and said “I'd like to try on some shoes."
The young woman smiled at me and said “I'll be right with you.”
But then an attractive younger woman walked up, and both of them immediately started helping her and forgot about me.
I was appalled...
As annoyed as I was, I still needed shoes, so I picked a pair I knew would fit and headed to the cash register.
There was a nice young woman - maybe 25 years old - at the register who was very polite and completed my purchase without any problem.
But then as she was putting my shoes into a bag, she smiled at me and said...
"Thank You Ma'am. I Went Ahead and Applied Your Senior's Discount."
I was confused for a minute, and then I realized what she meant. But...
I was 46 years old!
The store had a Senior Discount for customers over 60!
In that moment, I didn't know what to say, so I took the discount and drove home.
But as soon as I hit my couch, I started crying like a baby...
Being ignored in the shoe store was a wakeup call.
For years, I had noticed that men were no longer turning their heads as I walked by.
And in some ways, that was a welcome change - it felt like I could relax a little more.
But as I sat there and cried on my couch, I knew that I still wanted to feel beautiful.
I still wanted people to notice me.
Whenever I looked in a mirror, I felt like I didn't recognize myself. I still “felt” young, but the woman looking back at me was almost unrecognizable.
At first, it was just a few fine lines around my eyes.
Then I started noticing a few grey hairs.
Before I knew it, my eyes, mouth, and forehead were full of wrinkles.
And when I was young, I didn't even know what dark spots were… I learned the hard way.
I thought I'd done everything right.
I'd worn sunscreen, moisturized, and 'taken care' of my skin.
But I even remember one Thanksgiving when one of my nieces asked my sister...
“Why does aunt Michelle's face look like she took a bath?"
Of course, she'd always seen her fingers get wrinkled in the bath, and she didn't know better, but that stuck with me.
I remember thinking of my friend Jane, who was a year older than me.
Sure, Jane didn't look like she was twenty.
But her skin wasn't old and weathered.
And when I was out with her, she'd never get ignored.
She still looked so young and beautiful!
And it wasn't just Jane - most of my other friends looked younger than me as well.
I knew I could do it, because I had friends like Jane.
If she and Hollywood celebrities could keep looking young, then I (and anybody else) should be able to do it as well.
So the next day, I went all-in. I bought the best facial creams I could find. I wore more makeup.
I even changed my diet and started doing facial exercises according to an article that I read in a magazine.
I was serious. And I stuck to those changes religiously for 2 months...
But even after 2 months of trying everything...
I woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and burst into tears... nothing had changed... maybe I even had a few more lines and wrinkles.
I felt hopeless - like I just didn't know what was wrong with me.
So in my moment of desperation, I picked up the phone...
And boy, am I ever glad I made that call.
“Hey, this is Michelle. How have you been?"
We chatted for a few minutes, then I confessed why I was calling.
“I've been feeling like I look so OLD lately. And somehow, you always look so young. Do you mind if I ask how you do it?"
For a couple minutes, she acted very humble and denied that she looked any younger than me.
And she told me that she hadn't had any surgery or injections, and she rarely used fancy creams.
She said that she'd also struggled with premature aging for a while, and she'd tried everything I'd already mentioned.
Jane said she'd tried almost everything.
And finally, she'd come across one thing that had worked for making her not only LOOK younger, but also FEEL younger.
When she told me this, I was pretty skeptical.
But Jane told me - in fact - this secret dated back thousands of years to Cleopatra.
And only recently had scientists rediscovered how important this was for our skin, and even our hair and joints.
Jane hadn't believed it at first either, so she explained it all to me...
You've probably been told to protect your skin by doing things like moisturizing and wearing sunscreen.
But most 'experts' - and most facial creams - focus ONLY on skin cells.
So what Jane told me next blew me away...
This is the 'structure' of your skin.
It holds your skin cells together and makes your skin look firm.
But importantly... this part of your skin also provides skin cells with the nutrients they need to protect and repair themselves.
And when this part of your skin breaks down, your skin cells start hibernating -- they shut down.
This is the direct cause of most aging skin.
For a long time, we've all “known” that smoking cigarettes or tobacco causes sagging and wrinkly skin.
But back in 2000, a team of researchers in Japan4 wanted to know WHY this happens.
These scientists - in a ground-breaking experiment - discovered that smoking makes people look older by directly damaging the STRUCTURE of the skin (the Extra-Cellular Matrix).
And when this happens, skin cells go into "hibernation" - almost like they're sleeping.
In simple terms, this means skin can't protect or repair itself, and it starts to sag, wrinkle, and develop dark spots.
10 years later - in 2011, scientists in England found that “hibernating” skin cells is the cause of almost all signs of aging5.
Luckily, these scientists also discovered that the OPPOSITE is possible...
You can “wake up” sleeping skin cells!
You wouldn't need to spend loads of money on fancy face creams or moisturizers.
You definitely wouldn't need expensive surgery or injections.
You could just send the wake-up call and see the difference in the mirror each morning.
Still… it's been 10 years since scientists made this discovery… Why are so many women still struggling?
As I mentioned above, scientists at Harvard3 and the University of Michigan4 recently found that Cleopatra's secret was actually an early way to 'wake up' hibernating skin cells.
But until recently, we knew that 'hibernating' skin cells were a cause of wrinkles, dark spots, and aging - but we didn't know how to fix them.
Most of us were pretty happy with our skin when we were younger.
We might not have had perfect skin, but it was certainly firmer and clearer.
Then, as we get older, our bodies have to deal with more STRESS...
...Too much sun, eating badly, stress at work, free radicals, scrapes and bruises, and so much more.
Over time, these stresses directly damage the skin by depleting it of critical nutrients.
When this happens, your body has to use certain 'resources' to repair and protect your skin.
You can't repair a house without wood or nails or bricks, and your body can't repair your skin without certain nutrients.
Luckily, your body has ways of healing your skin and protecting it from further damage.
And each time your body heals your skin - over many years - it uses up more and more of these 'resources' to protect and repair your skin cells.
When they finally run out, your skin's 'Extra-Cellular Matrix' breaks down, and your skin cells go into 'hibernation'.
This leads first to small lines in your skin, which later lead to wrinkles, dark spots, sagging skin, and more.
...All because the stresses of life sapped your skin of critically-important nutrients...
You've probably heard of one of these nutrients -- collagen -- which is very important for smoother, healthier skin.
However... Nobel-prize winning scientists at MIT, CalTech, Cambridge (UK), and Harvard discovered that there are actually 28 different "types" of collagen6.
And just 3 types of collagen are particularly important for your skin and hair.
Plus... collagen is just one of the 6 Nutrients your skin needs...
Noble-prize research from Harvard, MIT, & Cambridge6 has shown that 3 types of collagen are critical for your skin.
More recently, research from Korea7 shows that eating collagen is the BEST way to rejuvenate aging skin.
Polyphenols come from certain plants and act like a shield against common damage to your skin8.
In particular, polyphenols help protect against sun exposure and free radicals, while supporting collagen synthesis9.
Hyaluronic acid holds 1,000x its weight in water, which support the overall health of your skin10.
One study found that - within 12 weeks - hyaluronic acid helped make women's facial skin smoother and firmer11.
Without copper, your body CANNOT use collagen, and the 'structure' of your skin starts to deteriorate12.
One study showed that copper reduces fine lines and wrinkles and even helps prevent infections13.
Studies have shown zinc to be effective against dark spots as well as shielding your skin from harmful sun damage14.
Zinc also stimulates your body's antioxidant defenses, which further protects skin cells from free radicals15.
Vitamin C actively protects your skin and hair from harmful UV radiation - preventing premature aging16.
In addition, Vitamin C is a building block that your body combines with collagen to form new skin and hair.
After Jane told me all of this, I was shocked.
Everything I'd been doing was - at best - less than half of the solution.
Then I asked Jane, “So how are you 'waking up' your skin cells? What are you using?"
I expected Jane to tell me that she was getting expensive injections of these nutrients into her skin — or some other crazy method.
But she told me no - she'd never do anything like that.
In fact, she said she couldn't even force herself to swallow disgusting pills...
I pulled the phone away from my ear to look at it, and I saw Jane holding a mug of hot chocolate.
She saw how confused I looked, because she laughed...
See... once researchers discovered that 6 key nutrients can 'wake up' hibernating skin cells, it was only a matter of time before people started trying to use that knowledge.
The problem is that your skin needs these nutrients in specific amounts, and you must replenish them daily.
That's when Jane told me about CoBionic.
You see, they aren't just heavy into the science -- they've also made it their life mission to help people stay healthier and younger, but in a delicious way.
And this is really important when it comes to your skin, because...
It's impossible to 'wake up' hibernating skin cells with facial creams alone, because your skin can only absorb a few of the nutrients.
And you can't do it with a pill, because they're too small to get enough nutrients.
Eating a variety of foods is possible, but it's super-hard to eat all the right foods every single day.
So Jane explained that one cup a day of this drink is all she needs to keep her skin looking young and radiant.
And the most shocking part is that Jane is super-picky, but she absolutely LOVES this drink. Even her kids ask for it every day.
You simply have a glass of this drink every day, and it 'wakes up' your hibernating skin cells by replenishing all the nutrients your skin needs.
Needless to say, I HAD to try this. So I immediately went online and ordered a bottle.
And as soon as it arrived in the mail a few days later...
First of all, the aroma was SO 'chocolate-y'. I'm not sure I ever smelled chocolate like that before.
It was absolutely delicious. Not too sweet, no artificial or chemical flavors, and simply delicious.
After drinking it, I felt so relaxed and happy - not tired or lethargic like I often do with treats.
And when I woke up the next morning, I noticed that my body felt less stiff and with fewer aches in my joints. That's not something I expected at all.
I knew that my skin wouldn't change overnight, but I loved it so much, that I kept drinking it every day.
And then - just 9 days later - I was brushing my teeth one morning, and I looked up at the mirror and got very confused.
Because I'd just woken up, I couldn't figure it out at first...
But then I realized...
My face looked younger. I was so used to seeing a reflection of my mom in the mirror, that I almost didn't recognize myself.
Each morning, I could barely believe what I was seeing.
I hadn't changed my diet, used any new creams, or anything else. I was eating well and taking care of myself, but that was about it.
And yet, my skin was getting smoother, my dark spots were starting to vanish, and I looked younger than I had in years.
All because I'd started to wake up hibernating skin cells.
But here's what was REALLY great...
I was obviously elated that my skin looked better every single morning.
And it was great when my husband and family started complimenting me on how great I looked.
But one day - after about 7 weeks - I was out having dinner with Jane...
...and one of the young waiters started flirting with me!
I didn't realize what was happening at first - he just started chatting flirtatiously with me.
Listen... I'm happily married. But I cannot tell you how good it felt to get noticed again.
Less than 2 months ago, I'd been all-but-invisible.
In the following weeks, I constantly noticed guys turning their heads again as I walked by.
Listen - I know that all of this makes me sound a bit vain - but I can't help it. It just feels so great.
From the top universities in Japan and England to Harvard, MIT, and more...
In just the last 4 years, scientists have published over 54,000 studies on this breakthrough17.
In fact, in one 2019 study, researchers found that - given the right nutrients, skin can start to heal injuries to itself in as little as A FEW HOURS18.
Plus, other studies have found that this same blend of nutrients can help with gut & digestive issues19, thicken your hair20, and even enhance your mood21.
Study after study have shown how this one breakthrough can quickly and safely rejuvenate your skin.
And while that might be hard to believe...
These are women just like you and me who are regaining some of their lost youth and beauty -- WITHOUT expensive surgery or injections.
And it's entirely possible for YOU to do the same.
Here's the best part...
You can do all of this WITHOUT spending a fortune or even having to swallow disgusting pills...
...To 'wake up' hibernating skin cells.
...To smooth and firm wrinkled or sagging skin.
I've seen what it can do for me, and I believe that it can do the same for you.
Plus, Indulgence works even better because it's...
One study showed a 20.1% reduction in wrinkles when participants drank a collagen supplement.25
Cocoa contains mood-boosting polyphenols, tryptophan, and flavanols that boost mood and happiness and help you to relax.20
Collagen promotes hair growth at the follicles19 to reduce hair loss, minimize breakage, and help naturally grow thick, beautiful hair.
Collagen is essential for protecting and repairing the gut lining.21 Indulgence is also free of inflammatory ingredients (like gluten, sugar, and dairy) that can irritate your gut.
As the health-benefits of chocolate have been rediscovered, people around the world have started using it in their daily lives to promote their health, well-being, and happiness.
We wanted Indulgence to be as rich and flavorful as possible...
...While ALSO leaving you feeling refreshed and revitalized after every cup.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, and it binds all of your cells together. It's the reason your skin looks firm and your hair looks vibrant when you're young26,27.
We use only premium, grass-fed collagen (free from harmful toxins) that also helps to rebuild and protect your gut.
Coconut milk is packed with Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) that boost brain health and may help with weight loss28. And it doesn't have any of the inflammatory or gut-irritating properties of dairy and nut milks.
Coconut milk also gives CoBionic Indulgence a rich, velvety texture and helps it mix easily into any drink.
Alkalized cocoa powder is rich in mood-boosting polyphenols and protective antioxidants20. That means that you get a beautiful chocolate flavor without the sugars or preservatives that are in most chocolate bars or hot chocolate mixes.
Alkalized cocoa powder has a mellow, smooth chocolate flavor which is what makes CoBionic Indulgence so delicious.
Silica is a powerful anti-oxidant and helps protect your cells from damaging free radicals that can cause wrinkles and visible signs of aging32. It also helps hydrate cells, keeping your skin looking fuller and younger.
We included Silica in CoBionic Indulgence because it helps collagen dissolve properly in any liquid you mix it in, so you get a smooth drinking experience.
Pink Himalayan sea salt is packed with healthy minerals and helps balance electrolyte levels to provide a safe, natural energy boost without stimulants or crashes29.
Pink Himalayan sea salt is also the perfect complement to rich cocoa. It might not seem obvious, but Himalayan Sea Salt deepens and intensifies the flavor of cocoa powder.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber that supports your gut health by feeding your good gut bacteria30. This helps your body absorb more nutrients, which can lower inflammation and improve the appearance of skin.
Glucomannan gives Indulgence a silky thickness, which makes this already delicious hot chocolate feel even more indulgent.
Monk Fruit is high in Vitamin C, which helps your body produce and maintain its natural collagen31. It's also the perfect sweetener, because it doesn't raise your blood sugar like normal sugars, and it isn't made in a lab like artificial sweeteners.
No hot chocolate would taste right without a hint of sweetness, and Monk Fruit extract gives Indulgence the perfect amount without any funny tastes of artificial sweeteners.
Here, we report that these age-related alterations are largely reversed by enhancing the structural support of the ECM [Extra-Cellular Matrix].” Say researchers at the University of Michigan - 2012
“After 12 weeks ... skin wrinkling was significantly improved compared with the placebo group.” - Says scientist Do-Un Kim - 2018
“Natural derived polyphenols have recently attracted considerable attention because of their skin photoprotection effects. In the skin context they display anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory activities, and also control dermal extracellular matrix remodeling.” - Says scientist Giovanni Scapagnini - 2017
“Copper has two key properties that endow it as an excellent active ingredient to be used in products, which come in contact with the skin, aiming to improve the skin's well-being. Copper plays a key role in the synthesis and stabilization of skin proteins, and it also has potent biocidal properties.” - Says scientist Gadi Borkow - 2014
“Zinc's use has expanded manifold over the years for a number of dermatological conditions including infections (leishmaniasis, warts), inflammatory dermatoses (acne vulgaris, rosacea), pigmentary disorders (melasma), and neoplasias (basal cell carcinoma).” - Say researchers at the Medical College of Kangra, India - 2014
Researchers from Yale University33 and even Brazil34 have come to the same surprising conclusion...
Thousands of years ago, 'chemists' in Mexico found the perfect preparation method for chocolate.
After hand-picking cacao pods from trees, the beans MUST be allowed to naturally ferment over several days.
Fermentation creates microbes that allow the chocolate to develop its quintessentially chocolate aroma and taste.
If this process is skipped, the chocolate will lack its rich, distinctive flavor - AND it will also be nearly impossible for your body to digest.
The fermented beans must then be lightly roasted to (i) bring out their naturally sweet flavor (no added sugar) and ALSO (ii) to help your body better absorb the nutrients and anti-oxidants in cacao.
This process of fermentation plus light roasting brings out even more of their naturally sweet flavor, meaning they need no added sugar.
Not only does the fermenting and roasting process help create that classic chocolate taste, this preparation also allows the cacao to retain all of its mood-boosting and health benefits...
Because the chocolate in Indulgence is prepared the right way, it's packed full of flavanols that could protect your skin from damage caused by the sun's UV rays.42
Additionally, Indulgence offers 9 grams of collagen per serving - scientifically proven to improve skin elasticity and hydration, while reducing wrinkles.
Taking Indulgence daily may also help improve your joint health and any associated pain.43
Collagen contains amino acids that help protect and repair joint cartilage. And since cartilage naturally wears away over time, supplementing with collagen is important to ensure strong joint health as you age.
You know the importance of de-stressing, but yet it's so hard to take a break in our fast-paced, modern lives.
Indulgence helps you relax and unwind while healing your body with superfoods. In fact, the cocoa polyphenols found mostly in dark chocolate have continuously been linked to reducing stress.45
It's no secret that chocolate can boost your mood. But did you know -- the active ingredients in cocoa can also improve your focus and mental performance? It's true.41
With every serving of Indulgence you're giving your brain the nutrients it needs to feel better… as well as perform better.
We've eliminated 100% of common gut-irritants from Indulgence - no sugar, no dairy, and no wheat.
Indulgence is sweetened with natural calorie-free monk fruit and gets its creaminess from coconuts. Plus, it contains Glucomannan, a prebiotic fiber that helps feed your good gut bacteria.44
Most chocolate is loaded with inflammatory ingredients that negatively affect your cardiovascular health.
With Indulgence — our chocolate is carefully prepared to preserve the flavanols in cocoa that have been shown in studies to lower blood pressure, as well as help other functions related to heart health.45
A Decadent, Rich Chocolate Treat: Indulgence dissolves into anything, adding a natural, sweet chocolate flavor. Throw some in your coffee for an easy mocha, mix with hot water for an indulgent hot cocoa, or mix into your morning smoothie.
The Most Effective Collagen Delivery Method: Collagen molecules are too big to pass through the surface of your skin, so multiple studies have shown that drinking collagen firms skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles better than topical creams.
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo & 100% Natural: We're very strict about what we put into our bodies, so Indulgence has ONLY non-inflammatory ingredients that will make you feel wonderful. No dairy, no gluten, no sugar, and no added fillers or colors.
Low-Carb and Keto: If you're trying to stay keto or low-carb, then Indulgence is perfect for you. At just 1g of net carbs per serving, it will satisfy sugar and chocolate cravings while helping you relax and unwind. (Remember, stress is one of the biggest causes of poor skin!)
You've read (and seen) just how much women LOVE Indulgence.
You've seen what Indulgence can do to reduce wrinkles and signs of aging.
You've even heard about how it's so delicious, that these women would drink it for that alone.
Given all of that, here's what you need to ask yourself…
When you look in the mirror in a few weeks, who's going to be looking back at you?
I was fed up with men AND women ignoring me JUST because of the way I looked.
I hated seeing an old woman in the mirror every morning.
I HOPE you don't have to deal with those feeling every day. But if you do, just know this...
You've got the power now to take control - to look and feel younger than you have in years.
You can be the friend that gets mistaken for being 15 years younger.
But it won't magically happen. It's up to you. And I'd love to help...
Thousands of Women are already enjoying Indulgence and its youthful benefits.
And they're commonly buying 6 or more bottles at a time.
These women don't want to look JUST a little bit better for a few days.
They want to revitalize, protect, and renew their skin every single day.
There's so much research showing that a HEALTHY Extra-Cellular Matrix in your skin keeps you looking younger for decades longer.
And the longer and more consistently you replenish this Extra-Cellular Matrix, the better your skin looks and feels.
You get fewer wrinkles and dark spots, and you start reversing the signs of aging that are already present.
But we are a small, family-owned company. And because Indulgence has become so popular, we're often at risk of running out of stock.
Each batch can take 2-4 months to source and produce.
I hate when customers tell me how much they love Indulgence, only to discover that they can't get any more for months.
I don't want that to happen to you.
So we've reserved 300 bottles until Thursday, February 16th.
And we're allowing anyone to order up to 6 bottles at a time, so long as this page doesn't say "Out of Stock".
That means you can stock up on a 6-month, 3-month, or 1-month supply of Indulgence.
And we're also giving a big discount off the retail (store) price, especially if you order more than 1 bottle.
But please be quick. We're already seeing a lot of customers take the 6-month option, so we'll likely run out of stock quickly this time.
When you order, we'll pack up your shipment, and you'll typically get it within 1 week (often much faster).
As soon as you get your delivery, I encourage you to jump right in.
First, you're going to love the flavor -- just read all the positive reviews.
Within the first few weeks, the nutrients in Indulgence will start to rebuild your skin from the inside out.
Around 3 months after many women start using Indulgence, friends and family often ask how they keep their skin looking so young.
You'll tell them about Indulgence, but they likely won't believe you until they try it themselves.
Within 6 months, many women notice men turning their heads more often - no longer ignored or invisible.
Just tap or click the button below.
You'll be able to select the package that's best for you - then you can review your order on the next page.
When you do, you'll be able to select the package that's best for you.
Then, you'll be taken to a secure order form page, where you'll be able to review and complete your order.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you're not 100% amazed with both how delicious Indulgence is AND how much better your skin looks and feels...
If you don't have friends and family commenting on how great you look...
In short, if you're not 100% satisfied, then we'll give you a full, fast refund -- any time within 6 months of the time you order.
In other words, you only pay if you're happy and love Indulgence. No risk.
I'm convinced that you're going to love Indulgence.
And as you continue, you're only going to be happier with the results you see in the mirror.
I know, because I've been where you are now, and I've seen (and tasted) the difference.
Truth is, the longer you use Indulgence, the better your results could be.
And here at CoBionic, we've made sure that you'll also ENJOY those results in the most delicious way possible.
But I also know that the "proof is in the pudding" - as they say - which is why your order today will be covered by our 100% money-back guarantee, so there's no risk for you.
There's no auto-bill or any tricks. Just a one-time, risk-free order.
Just scroll down and tap or click the big button, where you'll select the package that's best for you.
That way, you can wake up every morning and enjoy looking in the mirror - while also turning heads again.
So please, there are only 300 bottles available - please claim your package today.
And once you do, please write back to let us hear about your results!
100% Money-Back Guarantee
CoBionic Indulgence is a collagen cocoa superfood. It looks like a hot chocolate mix, and when you mix it with water, or blend it into a smoothie, it tastes delicious.
Most importantly, Indulgence is a proprietary blend of 6 key nutrients your body needs to maintain the youthfulness and health of your skin and hair.
This breakthrough is based on the importance of fibroblasts, which are your body's way of replenishing and rejuvenating your skin cells.
Indulgence contains 6 key nutrients that support the part of your skin called the "Extra-Cellular Matrix". This is the part of your skin between skin cells - and that keeps your skin cells alive and your skin firm.
When this part of your skin breaks down, your skin cells start to 'hibernate', and your skin develops common signs of aging - wrinkles, leathery texture, dark spots, and more.
Collagen is the main building block of your skin, but there are 5 additional nutrients that help keep your skin firm and looking young.
Daily use of Indulgence replenishes these nutrients in your skin and keeps you looking and feeling younger.
Indulgence has the potential to work on anyone, whether 25 or 75, as everyone's skin is built from the same materials.
This is a common question, because you've probably tried many things in the past - creams, supplements, and more - that have not worked for you.
That's why we want you to feel comfortable and confident trying Indulgence for yourself.
When you order today, your order is covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. If you don't love it, you just let us know, and we'll refund every dollar you paid.
CoBionic Indulgence is a chocolate flavored powder and is packed with healthy collagen protein. Use it wherever you'd like a rich chocolaty drink, or a protein boost.
Most of our customers use CoBionic Indulgence as a hot chocolate mix, or they add it to a smoothie. But you could also add it to coffee for a delicious collagen mocha!
This actually depends on how much you take every day. We list 20 servings (scoops) per bottle, but some people take just 1/2 a scoop per day, while others take 2-3 scoops per day.
Each scoop is packed with 9 g of collagen protein.
Anti-aging creams and moisturizers are great for fighting visible signs of aging. The problem with collagen creams, however, is that collagen molecules are too big to be absorbed through your skin.
That means that the collagen in your cream isn't getting where it needs to go (underneath your skin) to help fight wrinkles at the source.
Yes to all of the above, and it's 100% natural as well!
Yes! CoBionic Indulgence is 100% natural and sugar free, making it a delicious keto treat. And since it's dairy free, it's Paleo as well.
All of our products are manufactured in the United States (at a few different facilities). Each facility has been certified to meet the highest quality cGMP standards.
Our mission is to provide you with effortless health. So, if for whatever reason you are unhappy with any CoBionic's products, then just email us and we'll process a full refund for you.
Yes! But... Depending on local customs, delivery may take 1 - 3 weeks from the day you order. Simply enter your address at checkout and select the proper shipping option for international shipping. Currently, we can only ship orders of 3 or more bottles internationally.
Also, if you live outside the USA, you might have to pay customs or other import taxes, depending on your country.
If you're ready to get started looking and feeling younger, then just tap or click the button below to select your package.
All orders are covered by our 100% Money-Back Guarantee, so there's absolutely no risk for you.
You can have your youthful grace and beauty back, but I also can't wait to hear how much you love indulgence.
So I urge you - please don't wait and miss your chance - tap or click the button below to get started.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Copyright 2023, CoBionic IP LLC; Operated by CoBionic LLC
NOTICE: The information contained or presented on this website is for informational purposes only, and is NOT intended to serve as a substitute for diagnosis, treatment, or advice from a qualified, licensed medical professional. In no way should anyone infer that we or anyone appearing in any content on this website are practicing medicine or providing medical advice. Seek the advice of a medical professional for proper application of ANY material on this site to your specific situation, including any diet, health, or nutritional program you undertake.
No statement on this website has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and any product mentioned or described on this website is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Testimonials on this website or any affiliated websites are unverified results that have been forwarded to us by users of the product. Results can and will vary based on your particular circumstances. The stories, photos, and results on this site may not reflect the 'typical' purchaser's experience and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Michelle's story is real, but her name and photos have been changed to protect her identity.
If you purchase anything through a link on this website, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.
Click to Show
(1) Harvard Study: "'Pulse' technology may replenish skin's collagen" https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/06/150630121358.htm
(2) "Was Cleopatra beautiful? The archaeological evidence" https://www.heritagedaily.com/2015/08/was-cleopatra-beautiful-the-archaeological-evidence/92015
(3) Quan, T., Wang, F., et al. "Enhancing Structural Support of the Dermal Microenvironment Activates Fibroblasts, Endothelial Cells, and Keratinocytes in Aged Human Skin In Vivo" Journal of Investigative Dermatology, March 2013. https://www.jidonline.org/article/S0022-202X(15)36135-2/fulltext
(4) Yin, L., Morita, A. & Tsuji, T. "Alterations of extracellular matrix induced by tobacco smoke extract."" Arch Dermatol Res 292, 188–194 (2000). https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s004030050476
(5) Naylor, Elizabeth C., et al. "Molecular aspects of skin ageing" Maturitas, Volume 69, Issue 3, July 2011. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378512211001496
(6) Rich, A., Crick, F. H. C. "The Structure of Collagen" Nature, Volume 176, Issue 4489, November 1955. https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1955Natur.176..915R/abstract
(7) Kim, D.-U., Chung, H.-C.,et al. "Oral Intake of Low-Molecular-Weight Collagen Peptide Improves Hydration, Elasticity, and Wrinkling in Human Skin: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study" MDPI Journals, Nutrients, Vol.10, Issue 7, June 2018. https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/10/7/826/htm
(8) Scapagnini, G., Davinelli, S. "Nutraceuticals for skin health: an update on polyphenols." European Journal of Aesthetic Medicine & Dermatology . 2017 Supplement, Vol. 7, p23-30. 8p. https://web.b.ebscohost.com/abstract?direct=true&profile=ehost&scope=site&authtype=crawler&jrnl=22405046&AN=124423645&h=h%2bliTS1crCXSkd8UnZxSGJKkXJ6PrExsbi1%2f59Ot%2f6Y2MToVkJlgJ1%2bEvwq6dVtzK0l4WrTrDe4mkPQXLblE0Q%3d%3d&crl=c&resultNs=AdminWebAuth&resultLocal=ErrCrlNotAuth&crlhashurl=login.aspx%3fdirect%3dtrue%26profile%3dehost%26scope%3dsite%26authtype%3dcrawler%26jrnl%3d22405046%26AN%3d124423645
(9) Davinelli, S., Bertoglio, J., et al. "Cytoprotective Polyphenols Against Chronological Skin Aging and Cutaneous Photodamage" Current Pharmaceutical Design, Volume 24, Number 2, 2018, pp. 99-105(7) https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ben/cpd/2018/00000024/00000002/art00001
(10) Papakonstantinou, E., Roth, M., et al. "Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging" Dermato-Endocrinology, Volume 4, 2012, Issue 3. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.4161/derm.21923
(11) Kerscher, M., Bayrhammer, J. and Reuther, T. (2008), "Rejuvenating Influence of a Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid–Based Gel of Nonanimal Origin on Facial Skin Aging". Dermatologic Surgery, 34: 720-726. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1524-4725.2008.34176.x
(12) Rucker, R.B., Kosonen, T., et al. "Copper, lysyl oxidase, and extracellular matrix protein cross-linking" The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 67, Issue 5, May 1998, Pages 996S–1002S. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/67/5/996S/4666210
(13) Borgov, Gadi. "Using Copper to Improve the Well-Being of the Skin" Current Chemical Biology, Volume 8, Number 2, 2014, pp. 89-102(14). https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ben/ccb/2014/00000008/00000002/art00005
(14) Gupta, M., Mahajan, V.K., et al. "Zinc Therapy in Dermatology: A Review" US National Library of Medicine, Dermatology Research and Practice, July 2014. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4120804/
(15) "The Skin Benefits of Zinc" https://www.canyonranch.com/blog/beauty/the-skin-benefits-of-zinc/
(16) Darr, D., Combs, S., et al. (1992), "Topical vitamin C protects porcine skin from ultraviolet radiation‐induced damage". British Journal of Dermatology, 127: 247-253. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2133.1992.tb00122.x
(17) Studies published on skin extracellular matrix since 2016. https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_ylo=2016&q=%22skin%22+%22extracellular+matrix%22&btnG=
(18) Rousselle, P., Montmasson, M., et al. "Extracellular matrix contribution to skin wound re-epithelialization" Matrix Biology, Volumes 75–76, January 2019, p.12-26. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0945053X17303141
(19) Varani J, et al. “Decreased Collagen Production in Chronologically Aged Skin: Roles of Age-Dependent Alteration in Fibroblast Function and Defective Mechanical Stimulation.” The American Journal of Pathology, Jun. 2006, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1606623/
(20) Miller, KB, et al. “Impact of alkalization on the antioxidant and flavanol content of commercial cocoa powders.” Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 24 Sep. 2008, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18710243
(21) Chen, Q., Chen, O., et al. “Collagen peptides ameliorate intestinal epithelial barrier dysfunction in immunostimulatory Caco-2 cell monolayers via enhancing tight junctions.” US National Library of Medicine, Food & Function, August 2017. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28174772
(22) Asserin, J., Lati, E., Shioya, T. and Prawitt, J. (2015), "The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo‐controlled clinical trials". J Cosmet Dermatol, 14: 291-301. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jocd.12174
(23) Ablon, G. "A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of an Oral Supplement in Women with Self-perceived Thinning Hair" US National Library of Medicine, The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, November 2012. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3509882/
(24) Borumand, M., Sibilla, S. "Effects of a nutritional supplement containing collagen peptides on skin elasticity, hydration and wrinkles". Journal of Medical Nutrition & Nutraceuticals, 2015;4:47-53. https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/355523
(25) Proksch, E. et al. “Oral intake of specific bioactive collagen peptides reduces skin wrinkles and increases dermal matrix synthesis.” Skin pharmacology and physiology, Dec. 2013. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24401291
(26) Ricard-Blum, S. “The Collagen Family.” Cold Spring Harbour Perspectives in Biology, Jan. 2011, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3003457/
(27) Proksch E, et al. “Oral supplementation of specific collagen peptides has beneficial effects on human skin physiology: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.” Skin pharmacology and physiology, 14 Aug. 2014, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23949208
(28) St-Onge, M.P. and Bosarge, A. “Weight-loss diet that includes consumption of medium-chain triacylglycerol oil leads to a greater rate of weight and fat mass loss than does olive oil.” The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Mar 2008. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/87/3/621/4633434
(29) Bitterman, M. “Minerals in Himalayan Pink Salt: Spectral Analysis.” The Meadow. https://themeadow.com/pages/minerals-in-himalayan-pink-salt-spectral-analysis
(30) Connolly, M.L. et al. “Konjac glucomannan hydrolysate beneficially modulates bacterial composition and activity within the faecal microbiota.” Journal of Functional Foods, Jul 2010. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S175646461000040X
(31) Michels, A.J. “Vitamin C and Skin Health.” Oregon State University, Sep. 2011, https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/skin-health/vitamin-C
(32) AlgaeCal “Silica Health Benefits – Bone Health, Skin, Hair, and More!” https://www.algaecal.com/algaecal-ingredients/trace-minerals/silica/
(33) Coe, S.D., Coe, M.D. "The True History of Chocolate", Thames & Hudson, 2013. https://books.google.com/books?id=9v86CwAAQBAJ&lpg=PT8&ots=-a-gnUra1G&dq=yale%20chocolate%20fermentation&lr&pg=PT8#v=onepage&q=yale&f=false
(34) Schwan, R.F., Wheals, A.E. "The microbiology of cocoa fermentation and its role in chocolate quality." US National Library of Medicine, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 2004. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15462126
(35) Martin, F-P.J., Rezzi, S., et al. "Metabolic Effects of Dark Chocolate Consumption on Energy, Gut Microbiota, and Stress-Related Metabolism in Free-Living Subjects". Journal of Proteome Research, 2009. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/pr900607v
(36) Cinquanta, L., Di Cesare, C., et al. (2016) "Mineral essential elements for nutrition in different chocolate products", International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, 67:7, 773-778. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09637486.2016.1199664
(37) Massolt, E.T., van Haard, P.M., et al. "Appetite suppression through smelling of dark chocolate correlates with changes in ghrelin in young women." US National Library of Medicine, Regulatory Peptides, 2010. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102728
(38) Vinson, J.A., Proch, J., et al. "Chocolate Is a Powerful ex Vivo and in Vivo Antioxidant, an Antiatherosclerotic Agent in an Animal Model, and a Significant Contributor to Antioxidants in the European and American Diets". Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2006. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf062175j
(39) Martínez-Pinilla, E., et al. "The relevance of theobromine for the beneficial effects of cocoa consumption", Frontiers in Pharmacology, Volume 6, 2015. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2015.00030/full
(40) Andújar Pérez, I., Recio Iglesias, M., et al. "Cocoa Polyphenols and Their Potential Benefits for Human Health", Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity Vol. 2012. http://roderic.uv.es/handle/10550/44539
(41) Nehlig, A. "The neuroprotective effects of cocoa flavanol and its influence on cognitive performance", US National Library of Medicine, British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, March 2013. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3575938/
(42) Williams, S., Tamburic, S. and Lally, C. (2009), "Eating chocolate can significantly protect the skin from UV light". Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 8: 169-173. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1473-2165.2009.00448.x
(43) Clark, K.L., Sebastianelli, W., et al. (2008) "24-Week study on the use of collagen hydrolysate as a dietary supplement in athletes with activity-related joint pain", Current Medical Research and Opinion, 24:5, 1485-1496. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1185/030079908x291967
(44) Gibson, G R, et al. “Dietary Modulation of the Human Colonic Microbiota: Updating the Concept of Prebiotics.” Nutrition Research Reviews., U.S. National Library of Medicine, Dec. 2004, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19079930/
(45) Zhang, H., Tsao, R. "Dietary polyphenols, oxidative stress and antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects", Current Opinion in Food Science, Volume 8, April 2016, p.33-42. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2214799316300133
You can cancel your subscription at any time, no questions asked - you can do this either inside your member's area or by emailing us.