- 1 ½ cups (180 g) almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) coconut flour
- 1/2 cup (96 g) granulated erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) salt
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ghee, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (80 g) 100% dark chocolate chips
1Preheat the air fryer to 350° F (175° C). Line the air fryer basket or tray with parchment paper.
2Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, granulated erythritol, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt in a large bowl.
3Add the ghee, whisked egg, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients and combine until smooth. Gently fold in the chocolate chips. Use a small cookie scoop or tablespoon to make 10 dough balls.
4Place the dough balls in a single layer, without touching, in the air fryer basket or tray. (If needed, cook the cookies in several batches.)
5Cook the cookies for 6 minutes, turning over halfway through the cooking time, until slightly golden and cooked through.
6Carefully remove the cookies from the air fryer and use a spatula to gently flatten them. Let the cookies cool completely before serving.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 188 Fat: 19 g Total Carbs: 4 g Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 1 g Net Carbs: 2 g Protein: 4 g