- 1/2 cup (55 g) almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (16 g) pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) flax meal
- 1 Tablespoon (10 g) chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon (5 g) shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) coconut flour
- 2-4 Tablespoons (30-60 ml) water
- Stevia or erythritol, to taste
1Preheat the oven to 250°F (120°C).
2Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3Mix everything together. Add water until things start to stick together.
4Press the mixture flat on the parchment paper.
5Bake for 20-30 minutes until crispy but make sure it doesn’t burn.
6Let cool for 10 minutes and break into small pieces.
7Enjoy with coconut yogurt or coconut milk or as a snack by itself.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 162 Fat: 12 g Total Carbs: 9 g Fiber: 6 g Sugar: 1 g Net Carbs: 3 g Protein: 6 g