- 1 ¼ Tablespoons (15 g) ground chia seeds
- 6 ½ Tablespoons (97 ml) water
- 3.5 oz (100 g) mixed nuts
- 1.4 oz (39 g) mixed seeds
- 10 Tablespoons (40 g) coconut flakes
- 2 Tablespoons erythritol, stevia or Swerve confectioner’s sweetener, to taste
1Preheat the oven to 280°F (140°C).
2Mix the ground chia and water together. Set aside.
3Blend the nuts in a food processor until coarse, but not a powder.
4Combine the nuts, seeds, coconut flakes, and sweetener in a bowl. Stir in the chia egg and mix well.
5Pour the mixture into a dish lined with parchment paper and press down firmly. Place in the oven for 1 hour 10 minutes, then remove from the oven.).
6Turn the oven’s temperature up to 320°F (160°C) and slice the whole bar into 6 small bars. Bake for another 5 minutes until golden.
7Remove and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 116 Fat: 11 g Total Carbs: 5 g Fiber: 3 g Sugar: 0 g Net Carbs: 2 g Protein: 3 g