- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of coconut oil, to cook with
- 2 cloves of garlic (6 g), minced
- ¼ medium onion (1 oz or 28 g), thinly sliced
- 1 lb (450 g) of fresh spinach
- 1 cup (240 ml) of coconut cream (from the top of 2 refrigerated cans of coconut milk)
- salt and pepper, to taste
1Add the coconut oil to a frying pan and fry the garlic and onion for 1 minute.
2Add the spinach and coconut cream to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce is thick to your liking.
3Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 181 Fat: 16 g Total Carbs: 7 g Fiber: 4 g Sugar: 1 g Net Carbs: 3 g Protein: 4 g