- 3 salmon filets (skin removed) (1 lb or 510 g), chopped (defrosted, if frozen)
- 1 cup (240 ml) mayo
- 1 cup (91 g) broccoli, chopped small
- 1 cup (64 g) cauliflower, chopped small
- 1 whole lemon, zest and juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 4 ramekins with coconut oil or avocado oil and set aside.
2In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and place an equal amount of the fish mixture in the prepared ramekins.
3Place the ramekins in the oven and bake for 30 minutes until golden bubbly and the fish and vegetables are cooked through.
4Let cool for about 5 minutes and serve.
- Canned salmon or canned tuna can be used instead of fresh salmon. Be sure to drain well before combining with the other ingredients.
- You can use any skinless fish you have in your refrigerator or freezer. Just be sure to defrost before combining with the other ingredients.
- Frozen broccoli and cauliflower can be used instead of fresh. Just be sure to defrost before combining with the other ingredients.
- You can use 2 cups of fresh or frozen broccoli or cauliflower if you don’t have both vegetables.
- You can use 3 Tablespoons of lime juice instead of the lemon. You can omit the lemon completely if you don’t have one in your pantry.
- You can use a small or medium casserole dish if you don’t have any ramekins. Just be sure to increase the cook time by about 5 to 10 minutes.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 747 Fat: 71 g Total Carbs: 3 g Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 2 g Net Carbs: 2 g Protein: 32 g