- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of lemon zest, optional
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of coconut cream
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) of coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon (12 g) of erythritol + dash of stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) of baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon (14 g) of poppy seeds
1In a small bowl or blender, mix the egg, lemon juice, lemon zest, coconut cream, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and poppy seeds together.
2Pour the mixture into a microwaveable mug or cup.
3Microwave for 90-120 seconds on high.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 241 Fat: 17 g Total Carbs: 9 g Fiber: 7 g Sugar: 2 g Net Carbs: 2 g Protein: 10 g