A hands-off dessert that will keep you coming back for more.
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of brewed espresso
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of coconut cream (from the top of a refrigerated can of coconut milk)
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) of unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoon (12 g) of chia seeds
- Granulated erythritol or stevia, to taste
1Whisk to combine all the ingredients until completely incorporated. Pour the mixture into a refrigerator-safe container.
2Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or until set.
3Serve cold and enjoy.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 59 Fat: 4 g Total Carbs: 4 g Fiber: 3 g Sugar: 0 g Net Carbs: 1 g Protein: 2 g