- 1 Tablespoon (12 g) chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon (5 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- Erythritol or stevia (or preferred sweetener), to taste (optional)
- Optional Flavorings:
1 Tablespoon (6 g) unsweetened cacao powder or
1 Tablespoon flavored protein/collagen powder
1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract or
1 chopped strawberry
1Mix the ingredients together until completely combined.
2Pour into a small lidded jar or glass and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight for the chia to set.
3Enjoy the “oats” by itself or topped with a few berries.
- Unsweetened flaked coconut can be used instead of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Unsweetened almond or cashew milk from a carton can be used instead of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Make large batches of the recipe for your entire family to enjoy or to have it ready for busy mornings.
- Each batch can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 101 Fat: 8 g Total Carbs: 6 g Fiber: 4 g Sugar: 0 g Net Carbs: 2 g Protein: 2 g