- 4 cups (120 g) spinach
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) avocado oil
- 1 small bunch of broccolini (or 1/4 head of broccoli), chopped
- 1/4 head (150 g) cauliflower, food processed into rice-like particles
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) almond butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1Divide the spinach between 2 bowls.
2Add the avocado oil to a frying pan.
3Sauté the broccolini for 2-3 minutes on high heat. Lightly season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide and add to the bowl.
4Sauté the cauliflower rice on high heat for a few minutes. Lightly season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide and add to the bowl.
5Add the shredded carrots and sliced avocado to the bowl.
6Garnish with chopped cilantro.
7Drizzle with almond butter on top.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 558 Fat: 52 g Total Carbs: 23 g Fiber: 14 g Sugar: 4 g Net Carbs: 9 g Protein: 10 g