A spicy low-carb lunch option.
- 1 Tablespoon of avocado oil (15 ml), to cook with
- 0.5 medium onion (55 g), thinly sliced
- 2 chili peppers (28 g), seeds removed and finely diced (add more if you prefer it spicy)
- 1 beef steak (200 g), sliced
- 2 Tablespoons of gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos (30 ml)
- 1 large avocado (200 g), halved and stone removed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Add the avocado oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and chili peppers to the
skillet and sauté until the onion is browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the steak to the skillet and sauté until cooked to your liking, about 2 to 5 minutes.
Add the tamari sauce or coconut aminos to the skillet and sauté for about 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Place an avocado half on each plate and top with equal amounts of spicy beef.
- Calories: 511
- Fat: 43 g
- Total Carbs: 13 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Net Carbs: 6 g
- Protein: 19 g