- 1/3 cup (80 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons (31 g) pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) pumpkin spice (plus additional, for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon (4 g) granulated erythritol (or to taste)
- 2 small cups (480 ml) of brewed black coffee
1Place the almond milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and granulated erythritol in a small saucepan and simmer until warm.
2Place the pumpkin mixture and brewed coffee in a high-speed blender and blend until completely incorporated.
3Pour the pumpkin latte into 2 coffee mugs and sprinkle with additional pumpkin spice before serving.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 81 Fat: 7 g Total Carbs: 3 g Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 1 g Net Carbs: 2 g Protein: 1 g