- 3 cups (255 g) of finely shaved Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup (80 g) of dried cranberries (make sure sugar is not listed as an ingredient)
- 1/4 cup (60 g) of roasted pumpkin seeds
For the dressing -
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon (15 g) of erythritol
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
1In a small bowl, whisk to combine the dressing ingredients and set aside.
2In a large bowl, toss the shaved Brussels sprouts with the dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
3Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine.
4Season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
5Refrigerate the salad for at least 1 hour before serving.
(Estimated and based on per-serving amounts.)
Calories: 111 Fat: 9 g Total Carbs: 9 g Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 4 g Net Carbs: 7 g Protein: 7 g